Business Support Network Engineer
MI Technical Solutions seeks qualified candidates to fill immediate openings for experienced Network Engineer.
- Assist with a government contract conducting LAN migrations.
- Assist in troubleshooting complex network related issues in support of customer networks.
- SQL database administration require (PostgreSQL preferred).
- Inventory control and management experience.
- Strong understanding of hardware design, architecture, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Strong interpersonal communication (written and verbal).
- Strong understanding of the computing and networking technologies including but not limited to physical servers, virtualization, storage.
- Participate in system design processes translating customer requirements into innovative hardware specifications.
- May be asked to perform other duties, as required.
- Associates degree in related field or (4) years of experience in technical tasks directly related to the proposed areas of responsibility.
- Experience with installing, configuring, and managing various operating systems
- (Required) Eligible for Active Secret Clearance
- (recommended) Strong understanding of NIST, FIPS, and other industry standards
- (recommended) ISO experience
- US Citizenship is required
- Additionally, MITS Teams are involved in research and development projects to include artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). We primarily support the US military and routinely partner with institutions of higher learning. You may be invited to support these endeavors and bring your talents to strengthen ongoing projects.
To be considered for the opportunity, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org