Assistant Program Manager
San Diego, CA 92117
- Eligible for Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Word and PowerPoint.
- 5+ years in project management and general logistics operations.
- Knowledge in shipboard radio, digital, and electronics equipment.
- Understanding planning, shipping, warehouse management and inventory systems.
- Oversight of third-party subcontractors and vendors for project execution, material purchases, and logistics coordination.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to pull together many sources of information to help prioritize and lead operations.
- Validated skill in process creation, control, and continuous improvement.
- Ability to develop strategies and solutions to meet short, medium and long-term needs, drive implementation, and continuous improvement.
- Good communication/coordination skills and the ability to effectively present to all levels of management.
- Must be a solid team player and have experience working extensively with multi-functional teams.
- Ability to work under stress and lead difficult situations.
- Previous experience leading and mentoring technical senior individual contributors and managers.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and understanding of team fundamentals to effectively motivate and develop team to achieve goals & objectives.
- You may be asked to perform other duties, as required.
To be considered for the opportunity, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com