San Diego, CA 92117
**Contingent on Contract**
- Update daily electronic schedule (daily, as required).
- Prepare the Executive Director’s daily binder, including collection of read-aheads and briefs for all meetings (daily).
- Deconflict the Executive Director’s schedule and align with Chief of Staff.
- Update status of Executive Director task list; identify overdue items, coordinate with tasked entity/directorate for progress update, and schedule follow up meetings with the Executive Director.
- Brief the Executive Director on the daily schedule, make changes as directed.
- Maintain the Executive Director’s mid and long range schedule, provide weekly review of next calendar week (mid-range).
- Monthly review of long range schedule (weekly, monthly, as required).
- Schedule telephone conferences, video teleconferences and meetings, to include location, equipment, calendar invitations, attendee tracking, and briefing binders.
- Respond to and initiate telephone calls.
- Coordinate all aspects of Executive Director travel, to include transportation, lodging, parking, office calls, pre-briefs, security clearances and travel binder.
- Process travel claims (monthly, as required).
- Draft email, correspondence, and naval messages.
- Develop briefing packages, slides, spreadsheets, and talking points.
- Maintain electronic files of Executive Directorate documents.
- Maintain the Executive Directorate Organizational Chart.
- Perform research as required on special interest topics, coordinate with stakeholders, prepare presentations on data acquired, and brief the Executive Director on findings, to include metrics when available, summary and recommendations.
- Order office supplies.
- You may be asked to perform other duties, as required.
To be considered for the opportunity, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org