Information Security Specialist
Chesapeake, VA 23320
** Contingent on Contract**
- Provide technical support to design, develop, modify, implement operating system, LAN/WAN communication network, web, application and database security.
- Architect and implement network and security management systems.
- Document network architecture.
- Help define overall network security strategies and procedures.
- Provide technical and administrative direction for tasks to include the review of work products for correctness and compliance with Industry accepted standards.
- Provide analysis for implementation techniques and tools for the most efficient solution to network and related security requirements.
- May mentor Junior staff.
- May be asked to perform other duties, as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree, equivalent military training, or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Commercial or government certifications in specialty areas, preferred.
- Security+ certification, highly preferred.
To be considered for the opportunity, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com