Chesapeake, VA 23320
- Assist with a government contract conducting LAN migrations.
- Next generation firewall configuration, firewall design, feature implementation, testing, and documentation of firewall architectures and policies. Configurations will have to be made while being mindful of other technologies within the enterprise.
- Analyze logs and events from the solution and provide threat analysis reports, provide resolutions for complex customer issues, and perform complex troubleshooting for multi-layered network issues.
- Participate in documenting engineering designs and standard operating procedures for transition to operation.
- Meet set milestones as well as collaborate with other internal/external groups in determining what policies to implement.
- May be asked to perform other duties, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or six (6) years of assignments in technical tasks directly related to the proposed area of responsibility.
- Experience with enterprise computer/networking experience working in a team environment.
- (Recommended) Experience with the CANES operating system and specific insight or knowledge of Cisco layer 3 switches.
- Extensive experience in the operation of NAS storage devices along with configuring numerous routers and switches to a network.
- (Required) Eligible for Active Secret Clearance
- Linux: 1 year (Preferred)
- Information Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- License/Certification: CISSP (Preferred)
- Some travel required.
To be considered for the opportunity, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com