MI Technical solutions is seeking an experienced IT Customer Support Specialist to provide a full range of IT asset support and perform as the SharePoint site collection administrator/developer.
- Providing Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- System installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Configuring and installing various telecommunication and laptop devices and services (e.g., printers, VPN, QoS).
- Conducting testing of systems after software pushes
- Monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages;
- Coordinating upgrades;
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Mobile device (IOS/Android) Support Specialist.
- Provide in person or online End-User training for Office, IOS, and Windows systems
- Set up VTC and teleconference meetings for users and provide immediate technical assistance if required
- Manage Command SharePoint site versions 2007, 2010, and 2013.
- Submit Tier II & Tier III level tickets to Navy 311 regarding technical questions and coordinate potential solutions while acquiring the knowledge for future reference.
- Current DOD secret security clearance is required to qualify
- Recent IT experience (5 years preferred)
- Minimum of current CompTIA Security + Continuing Education (CE) required
- SharePoint versions 2007, 2010, and 2013 experience (preferred)
- Perform other duties within this scope as needed with potential to assist Research and Development (R&D) in their endeavors.
To be considered for the opportunity, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com