Full-time Chesapeake, VA
As a Software Developer at MI Technical Solutions, you will build full-stack web applications as well as stand-alone applications to benefit our government customers. You will work in a fast-paced environment with a development team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
You will work on enterprise and dynamic web applications, while creating and updating web pages, middleware, and databases/datastores. You will write custom code and utilize approved 3rd party applications. You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of both the front-end and back-end of the applications as well as production support. You should be comfortable creating and accessing APIs and other data sources. You will utilize source-control and employ DevOps principles in the creation of the software. You will work with other team members to deploy the software and administer the servers, as well as respond to escalated trouble tickets.
You should also be able to use a range of different technologies and languages to design and develop software applications.
- Three or more years of development experience
- Bachelors in either Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, Business, or Mathematics
- Possess a government clearance or have the ability to obtain a clearance.
- Familiarity with the following languages and technologies:
- Mobile/Web Development, Front-End and Back-End Development Skills
- Frameworks/Libraries -.Net Core, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, Bootstrap, Django, web2py, JSON
- Servers – Node.js, Apache, or IIS
- IDEs – Visual Studio, PyCharm, or similar IDEs
- Familiarity with the following development methodologies / tools:
- Test-Driven Development
- Unit Testing
- Perform other duties within this scope as needed.
To be considered for the opportunity, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.