Full-time Chesapeake, VA
As a Software Developer you’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end technologies, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be able to use a range of different technologies and languages to design and develop software applications.
- Eligible for Active Secret Clearance
- 3 or more years of experience
- BS in either Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, Business, or Mathematics
- Mobile/Web development, Front-End and Back-End Development Skills
- .Net Core
- ASP.NET MVC
- Android SDK
- Django or web2py
- Node.js, Apache, or IIS
- Python Dash or similar tool
- Visual Studio
- Android Studio IDE
- PyCharm or similar IDE
- Unit Testing
- Test Driven Development
- Perform other duties within this scope as needed.
To be considered for the opportunity, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.