WCS Project Manager
MI Technical Solutions seeks qualified candidate to fill an immediate opening for an experienced Project Manager.
Work with the Wireless Connectivity Solutions team to plan and conduct system and equipment installation projects in various areas of the country.
- Create long and short-term plans utilizing project management software.
- Set targets for project milestones and adhere to deadlines per project plans.
- Speak to and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders, such as clients, sub-contractors, vendors, management, cybersecurity, and network engineering staff during the development, installation, and maintenance of a system.
- Delegate project tasks to employees best positioned to complete them.
- Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with a project.
- Serve as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Develop a cost-efficient system for projects by performing a cost-benefit analysis.
- Communicate with management and executives to keep the project aligned with company goals.
- Perform quality control on the project throughout development and sustainment to maintain the standards expected.
- Utilize Agile methodologies to adjust project schedules and targets as needs or financing for the project change.
- Compile lessons learned, conduct root cause analysis, risk management, and knowledge management.
- BS/BA in Business Administration or Management related field and 2+ years of experience in IT; or equivalent combination of education and experience. In lieu of degree, 6+ years direct experience working in Program and/or Project Management required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Project Manager leading multiple project teams.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Experience with Traditional (waterfall) and Agile project management methodologies.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with direct experience communicating with internal and external stakeholders to meet project and program goals.
- Experience managing projects with a minimum of $1M annual budget.
- Attention to detail, solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
- Team oriented, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior Military experience preferred.
- Active DoD Secret clearance, or the ability to obtain a clearance.
- Perform other duties within this scope as assigned
To be considered for the opportunity, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org